Saturday, September 21, 2013

My computer and YouTube are not friends...

That's it, I give up. I've tried to edit my new video twice now! The second time I got about halfway through, but then my computer just closed out the program for no apparent reason.

Then, when I did try to upload a less edited, less perfect version, I had to wait 45 minutes for it to tell me my video uploaded to the wrong "channel", and it just quit.

Finally, I went to make a facebook post saying the video would be a bit late, but uploaded tonight nevertheless, and as I was typing out the message my computer froze, forcing me to restart it.

I guess there are some higher ups in the Golden Dawn who don't like me very much. Regardless, I'll try to upload tomorrow.

Also, I am experimenting with jumpcuts in this one, hopefully to cut down the time and make it more watchable. I sure hope it's worth all this extra hassle and effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment